Batch Cooking Workshop - October 9, 2018
Share this Product
Batch Cooking Workshop
Date: Tuesday, October 9, 2018
Time: 1:00pm- 3:00pm
Location: Canadian Sport Institute Ontario, 875 Morningside Ave, Suite 100, Toronto, ON M1C0C7
In this workshop, athletes will learn how to ‘cook once, eat twice” by batch cooking. Cooking multiple portions at one time can help save money and time in the kitchen. But, planning recipes isn’t always easy.
Participating athletes will learn how to:
- Multiply a recipe for batch cooking
- Choose the right recipes for batch cooking (e.g. foods that freeze well)
- Creatively reuse leftovers for quick meals
All workshops will include vegetarian options. You will also go home with recipe handouts so you can make your favorite recipes at home.
- Black Bean Quesadillas
- Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Zucchini and Corn Salad
- Fish Tacos with Corn Salsa
- Ninth Hole Superbars
*This workshop is open to all CSIO AAP Carded and OHPSI Athletes
Please include any dietary restrictions or allergies in the notes section.